Sunday 27 December 2020

Third day of Beardmas


On the third day of Beardmas....

After the slayer slog, I needed to chill with something a bit more relaxing. I switched to gunners and used the relatively recent plastic set, I forget their name. After building and painting ten of them, I decided they did not really fit in with the aesthetic and they were canned. On the plus side, the master gunner is a lovely metal thane model, and one of the nicest painted figures in the throng.

The other model is, of course, the gyrocopter, another of those iconic dwarf models. This is my favourite of the various incarnations, c 1993, the pilot sculpted by Michael Perry. Most of my all time favourite dwarf sculpts were made by the Perry twins. 

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Why did the gingerbread man go to the gym?

He wanted to work on his crumby body.

1 comment:

Matt Crump said...

Nice although I am not convinced by the girocopter thing with dwarves just doesn’t fit but everyone to their own

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...