Saturday 26 December 2020

Second day of Beardmas

 


On the second day of Beardmas....

A unit of dwarf berserkears. These are an odd choice for me because for years I never really liked the concept of the slayer cult. But then I always liked the sculpts, especially the daemon slayers. I am still struggling to fit them into the Oakenheim narrative, other than copying the GW story.

This unit took such a long time, I spent far too long  sweating over the beards and skin. The first seven models took me about five months off and on. After that, I must have been worn out because I dropped the project for about two years! The three in the centre of the front rank are my favourites in this unit.


🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

How much does Santa pay to park his sleigh?

Nothing, it’s on the house.

2 comments:

Ski said...

Top notch, friend. Those really are some of the best miniatures sculpts ever. Can't blame you for "finding an excuse."

Matt Crump said...

Nice figures even for dwarves !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...