Sunday 3 July 2011

Avatars of War Dwarf Berserkers

More progress on the stout ones. Three quarters of the unit assembled now, so you can get a good idea of how the unit ranks up. And for such little guys, it's a tight squeeze! You really have to assemble them as a unit, they each can take up a lot of real estate if you let them.

Eagle eyed viewers will notice that I have slightly cheated here. Three of the dwarfs are stood on a 40mm base, in effect giving me an extra model, which is very useful because I will almost certainly deploy them 7 wide in 3 ranks.

2 comments:

Bloomfield Cricket Club said...

These actually ranked up better than I thought - looking forward to seeing how you paint them up.

They are looking like a great option for a Slayer horde unit in my Dwarf list

Nord said...

They are the best plastic dwarfs around. If AOW made armoured dwarfs, I would buy 6 boxes! They really are lovely models.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...