Tuesday 9 June 2020

Last couple of days

It is the last couple of days before the birthday prize draw. I know I have probably spammed this a bit too much over social media in the last week, but here we go one last time....

Go visit this video, it contains many of my painting methods, so might actually be worth watching. Even if you get bored just leave a comment in the comments section (surprisingly enough). I will draw a name from the comments left, some time at the end of the week. The winner will receive this figure as a birthday present.

Of course, I am hoping that you will be so amazed that you will immediately subscribe and tell all your hobby friends about this wonderful new painting channel. Or not. You decide.

2 comments:

Matt Crump said...

Might be too exciting to watch twice 👍

Phil Curran said...

I always thought you would sound Swedish !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...