Monday 22 April 2019

Nord's Painting Shop on Etsy

***Drumroll*** I am pleased to announce, in my most impressive announcer type voice, that I now have a shop on Etsy. Stock is a little sparse at the moment. And by sparse, I mean there's just one figure. But, like the plants erupting all around in the lovely spring weather, it will grow.

This is an Irish warlord by Footsore Miniatures. It came with a Saga book that I had ordered a few months back and it's a really nice figure, though not one I can readily use in my armies. It could easily be used in a Scots or Norse army I would have thought, maybe even a viking force. More pictures on the shop page - yes, pathetic isn't it, that's my cunning plan to get visits to the shop :).

And while I am in marketing mode, here's a link to my facebook page, where I post a fair few WIP shots and step by step diagrams, so worth a visit if you have not already.

And one last plug, I also have an instagram account. Yep, I am fully embracing all the social media sites. #nordspaintingsaga should get you there. Or use this link.

2 comments:

Phil Curran said...

A lovely figure and a tartan cloak too .. shudder !!! Painting tartan leads to madness or in my case launching the figure across the room. That Black Watch figure has lain unloved in the loft for over 20 years.

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

Lovely work!
I dont know why unlike me your fan page on FB. I like it in 2018 already.
Everything is correct now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...