Friday 12 February 2021

Year of the Ox

Welcome to a new year. It’s the Lunar new year, the year of the ox. Not only is it the year of the ox, it’s the year of the metal ox. Oxen have horns, and metal is used to make armour, so what could all this mean? It’s a sign from the hobby gods, that we should all paint metal horned things! Or in my case, plastic horned models wearing metal armour. Welcome to a new year of hobbying, welcome to a new project. 

Of course, not all horned creatures necessarily wear armour, and not all armoured beings have horns, but the general principle is there. If it has horns, or armour, or both, it can be included. I think that’s enough clues for now, this is just a trailer post for what is to come.

2 comments:

Matt Crump said...

I do like a little anticipation and have great fondness as you know for a horned army 👍🦄

fireymonkeyboy said...


I was thinking along similar lines myself ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...