Tuesday 26 April 2016

Giant Slayers

Two more of the dwarf slayers painted. Officially one of these is a daemon slayer, but let's not split hairs. The blonde figure is possibly my favourite sculpt of the regiment, for a long time it sat in a box with a few other figures and was destined to be part of a Mordheim band of adventurers. So it's good to finally get some paint on the old thing. The orange haired figure was part of an army I picked up on a forum sale last year - painted within a year is pretty good going.

I seem to be struggling to get some quality time with my dwarfs at the moment, I have quite a lot of commission work which leaves me little time for my own figures. So progress is very slow, even for dwarfs. Still, two down, two more to do (plus a unit filler). Hopefully my next dwarf regiment will be much quicker, I would like to have a playable contingent by the end of May.


6 comments:

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

Aaaa Fantastic classic Slayers! great painting!

The Kiwi said...

Excellent looking berserkers. Such great character in them that your painting has really helped shine. cheers

Matt Crump said...

Nice.....😀

SpaceCowboy said...

Looks really good, the one on the left is one of my favourite slayer sculpts.

SpaceCowboy said...

Looks really good, the one on the left is one of my favourite slayer sculpts.

Nord said...

Thanks for the comments guys, they are coming together nicely. I think my favourite is the fourth along, the white bearded holding the axe over his head. Though I do like the axeless dude too, looks really angry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...