Wednesday 15 January 2020

Nord's Painting Videos


Just another day in the studio. Actually, it's just another hour painting elves, compressed into a 30 second clip. It would be nice if I could blast through the painting like that.

I am thinking of launching a painting channel. I am at the early planning and testing stage, seeing what is possible with a phone, an ipad and very little processing power. It will be a while before I have anything of substance to show, hence the timelapse taster. If things pan out, I will be making a start in spring. Exciting times.

1 comment:

Matt Crump said...

Interesting idea, it whizzes through need to get the camera slightly closer to the figures, the challenge will be keeping the figure in the same place 🙂

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...