Friday 4 January 2019

A new adventure

A new look for the new year. I am ditching the old Hobby Horse name and replacing it with Nord's Painting Saga. And with that change I have added a new header, colour scheme and background to the blog. It feels like a good time for a change and it ties in with my social media activities - find me on facebook or instagram if you are that way inclined.

Last year was not a productive one for the blog. In fact, I posted fewer entries than every other year for the past eight years. This reflected a massive reduction in my gaming and a change in my painting - fewer items painted to a higher level. Hopefully the new year will bring new fortune and new opportunities to blog. Rather than dwell on the past, I have a few things already planned for 2019. In true Saga fashion, there will be vikings, elves, trolls and dwarfs, among others. Let the new adventure begin...........

3 comments:

Phil Curran said...

We shall follow along admiring your efforts from afar.

astrochelonian said...

Fewer but better quality is a plus in my book. Perhaps a few more WIP posts?

Nord said...

Thanks guys. Yes, more posts this year, maybe with more attention paid to hints and tips.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...