Monday 9 April 2018

Viking Bondi WIP

Over the weekend I built some more of the wonderful V&V miniatures. For me, these are the absolute best historical miniatures available on the market. They are so well proportioned with really fine details, top notch sculpting and casting, really easy to clean up. Assembly is generally straight forward, with lugs and sockets on all the joins making it idiot proof. I did have some difficulties with the spears and replaced a couple with metal rods. I also swapped out the supplied resin bases for my usual two pence coins - they add a little heft and stability to the model, and are magnetic. I cannot wait to get them painted, they are just so nice!

4 comments:

CelticCurmudgeon said...

Nice figures! Do they come with shields?

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

I have a four of V&V minis. Great quality minis!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, can`t wait to see them painted!

Steve Williams said...

So tempting! I’m looking forward to seeing how these turn out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...