Monday 26 April 2021

Attack of the Mutant Goatmen



Over the weekend I built the next unit for the Realm of Chaos warband; a unit of beastmen gors, led by a shaman. There’s a nice mix of figures in this unit, including metals from the 90s, through to the latest plastics from the start collecting box set. There’s also a few bits from the latest chaos marauders set, for some variety in the weaponry. The unit leader, holding the severed head, I am not sure where he came from, maybe Mordheim, he was in my bits box. I am pretty happy with the way they turned out, the plastic bodies are all pretty much identical but variety can be found with a little ingenuity. I think my favourite pose is the gor in the front rank on the right, he has real menace.

2 comments:

Matt Crump said...

Nice unit 👍 you’ve got to love creatures with horns !

Terry Silverthorn said...

I like the Shaman figure you've chosen. As to the smaller metal beastman in the back corner, I have him done as well for my Mordheim Beastman Warband!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...