Wednesday 5 August 2020

Tree and scatter terrain

I mentioned in my last post that I was working on some new terrain. Now that it is finished I thought I would show it off with some minis. First though, a straight shot of the terrain I put together. The trees I covered in my last post, the dwarf head statues are made by Scibor Miniatures and the bases trays are made by warbases.


Here's a picture of rangers of Oakenheim patrolling the borders of the forest, ensuring there are no incursions by pesky goblins or foul undead.


And finally a photo of a few of my vikings emerging from the forest. 


I just have to get them on to the battlefield now, though who knows how long it will be before that is possible. At least the new stuff will not die horribly in their first game.

6 comments:

demi_morgana said...

Really like it.

I think I'll steal the idea of "rocky" bases for Bolt Action game. We need some rough terrain to slow enemy offensive... ;-)

Ross said...

These look brilliant. Really natural, and they fit perfectly with your basing style.

Michael Awdry said...

They look wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Excellent work.....the ruins look so real !

potsiat said...

Very natural look, fits your dwarves perfectly. I like it a lot!

Nord's Painting Saga said...

Thanks guys, they make a big difference for very little effort

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...