Tuesday 30 July 2019

Two more Victrix vikings

Two more vikings from the plastic set painted up, just 55 left to do!

I painted these up quite quickly, I didn't want to labour over every detail like I  do with the V&V miniatures. Although I did add a simple trim design to the tunic/shirt of the bald headed figure. The shields are transfers.

I feel that unarmoured vikings are sorely lacking in the vast numbers of viking minis available, so it's good to finally find some that are both cheap to buy and that look good when you put them together.

7 comments:

Terry Silverthorn said...

They turned out fantastic!

Engel said...

Looks great!

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

Awesome work!

Matt Crump said...

Nice work 🙂

fireymonkeyboy said...

Looks great! I'm looking foeward to seeing how a bunch look all together.

Nord said...

Thanks guys. I have a few spearmen primed and ready, hopefully get them painted soon.

The Kiwi said...

Very nicely done. Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...