Saturday 27 May 2017

The Undead Rise Again

I am feeling the need to complete something. My dwarfs are plodding along as ever, I am still waiting for viking reinforcements, and my Elves are just too overwhelming to contemplate at the moment. I want something to blast through in a short time. Undead are ideal for this as they are fairly easy to paint, so I am planning roughly a twelve point force for Fantastic Saga.

I have made a start, collecting together some already assembled figures to speed up the process. Some of these are already painted (see original post here), but I will probably retouch them a little. I have already made a very rapid start and painted up some ghouls, with zombies next on my list. This old school necromancer will be leading the "fleshy" units. The bone units are still to be built.

4 comments:

Matt Crump said...

I hate necromancers ........😀But i guess without them no army of the dead !

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

Great Classic one!

demi_morgana said...

Always liked that sculpt, looking forward to see it done.
I really regret I decided to get rid of my Mid-Hammer Undead army :(

Nord said...

The necromancers come up pretty regularly on ebay for just a few pounds. Definitely have an old school feel to them, wait until you see the Lord ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...