Monday 14 January 2013

Nurgle Plague Marines for sale


One finely painted squad of seven plague marines, plus a rhino, available on ebay. Funds are needed for new hobby ventures and I have to accept that I will never play a chaos marines army. It's a shame because I really liked the way these turned out. I painted them using a number of new techniques, including chipping using hairspray. The rhino was also chipped and weathered using MIG pigments. More pictures below. Please pass on this post to anybody you think might be interested. Thanks!












2 comments:

Minitrol said...

I love these shame they have to go!

But for the cause ...for the cause

Nord said...

If they sold I could buy two starter sets for Dystopian Legions and add in a box each of little tanks and another core unit. In other words, a complete set of figures to play a decent sized game. And heaps of lovely new stuff to paint. Something has to go to make way, might as well be the most unloved, unused bits.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...